Just in time for Black Friday and the start of the Christmas (shopping) season, Disney State of Mind is happy to share another post from Guest Blogger Hillary! Enjoy!
1) Mugs: Who doesn't love a good mug? Disney sells some of the cutest mugs around. It's an easy and affordable gift for someone who isn't looking to break the bank. Whether your recipient drinks coffee, hot chocolate or tea, a mug is always a great gift for just about anyone.
2) Lauren Conrad Disney Clothing Collection: LC has been launching Disney character inspired clothes for the past year now. She first started with a Minnie Mouse inspired line, then Cinderella and she has just released a Bambi inspired line of gorgeous clothes. Of course, this would be a gift geared towards women. Luckily her clothes are great for ladies age 18-30. You can find her clothing at Kohls.
3) Pandora Disney Collection: Pandora charms and rings have been extremely popular ever since the company first launched. Disney being the brilliant company that it is figured having a Disney inspired Pandora collection would bring great business. They couldn't be more right! There are always lines a mile deep of people trying to buy charms, but add Disney to the mix and everyone goes nuts. This gift again is typically more female focused, but is great for women at any age.
4) Disney Gift Cards: This seems like an obvious one, but I don't think people realize you can personalize Disney gift cards. I got an anonymous envelope in the mail one day and I saw a tiny Disney stamp on it. I opened it up and there was a card with Disney Princesses on the front. When I opened the card there was a gift card with my picture on it and a message on the other side. My boyfriend said my birthday gift from him was coming in the mail, but I had no idea what it was going to be. As I kept reading the personal birthday message I realized it was from Mickey and it was specifically written to me. There was nothing generic about this card. I have to admit it made me tear up even as an adult. You can use these gift cards at any Disney store in the world, parks, and online. Personalize your own Disney gift card here.
5) Star wars Merchandise: With the new movie set to open this Christmas season, Star Wars gifts are great for the kids or the kids at heart! A whole new generation is about to love what so many of us loved when the movie franchise first came out. With Disney now owning the franchise, a mass amount of new Star Wars merchandise has come out. This is great for the holiday season!
Hopefully this list gives you a good heads start on your holiday shopping!
I love being able to share my personal stories and creativity with others and I am so excited to partner with Disney State of Mind as a featured guest! Make sure to follow me on Social Media for more Disney photos and beauty posts!