Terms of Service.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Updated: Wednesday, the 2nd of September in the Year 2015.
By accessing DisneyStateOfMind.com and any directly affiliated website or social media page (henceforth collectively referred to as the entity “Disney State of Mind” or the singular "Site") you (the “User”) agree that the User has read and agrees to all of the following terms and conditions:
Intellectual Property Ownership.
1. Disney State of Mind is the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights in and to all aspects of the Site including, without limitation, any related patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks, service marks, goodwill, moral rights, and any other intellectual property rights or intangible assets recognized under any laws or international conventions. Disney State of Mind may modify, disable, or delete the Site, its functions and/or Site content at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
3. Users shall not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. User agrees to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and User shall be solely responsible and liable for all acts or omissions that occur while User or any agent of User accesses the Site.
5. To fund the Site’s operation, Disney State of Mind accepts compensation in the form of affiliate program advertising, restaurant and hotel sponsorships and compliments, and product sales.
2. Disney State of Mind grants users a limited license to use the materials made available on the Site only for User’s personal use. The materials on the Site shall not be used for any commercial purposes whatsoever without explicit written permission from the Site’s administrative and creative team. User acknowledges that any copies or derivative works created from the materials on the Site shall be the sole and exclusive property of Disney State of Mind. Disney State of Mind may revoke this license at any time without prior notice to User and without liability.
Links to Third Party Web Sites.
4. Clicking on certain hyperlinks on DisneyStateOfMind.com may open a third party Web site, which in some cases may be an advertiser. Disney State of Mind does not control third party Web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any referenced or linked-to, third party Web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to site or the content or use thereof.
DisneyStateOfMind.com is not an official site of The Walt Disney Company.
Please call hotels, airlines, restaurants, merchants, theme parks and/or resorts directly, or visit their official web pages to confirm critical information before your visit.
Disney State of Mind is not an official site of The Walt Disney Company or of any other company. Disney State of Mind is 100% independently owned and operated.
Website content may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the prior written permission of the administrative and creative team at DisneyStateOfMind.com.